The new academic session commences from 1st April. The registration for admission to all classes begins from 15th March. Children seeking admission to various classes have to sit for tests in Hindi, G.K., Science, English & Mathematics subjects on the basis of the syllabus of the preceding class, depending on the availability of seats.
1. Admission to Pre Primary classes of Nursery, LKG & UKG will be by interview.
2. Admission to Class 1st to 12th and above will be based on an entrance test and an interview.
To be submitted at the time of admission:
(i) Printed and signed copy of the duly filled online application.
(ii) 4 Passport size photos of the student.
(iii) 2 Passport size photographs of the father.
(iv) 2 Passport size photographs of the mother.
(v) 1 Passport size photographs of pick-up person.
(vi) Birth Certificate – Birth Certificate of Municipal Corporation (up to I classes)
(vii) Original Transfer Certificate – Previous School (for Class II to 12th )
(viii) Blood Group – Authorized lab. Certified by MBBS doctor.
(ix) Caste Certificate – Attested photocopy of Caste Certificate (In case of SC/ ST/OBC).
(x) Aadhar Card-
(xi) The photocopy of the Mark Sheet of the class last attended.
(xii) Caste certificate ST/SC/OBC of Father/Student (Photocopy)
The admission form can also be downloaded from the school website.
For Admission to the school-age criteria can be calculated as follows:
Nursery for age 3+years
LKG for age 4+ years
UKG for age 5 + years
For seeking the withdrawal from the school an application for TC should reach the Principal’s office before 31 March. Six monthly fees is liable to be charged for withdrawal during mid-session. TC will be issued only on submission of an application to the effect and clearance of all dues payable to the school. All school dues must be cleared for the Transfer Certificate to be granted.
A STUDENT CAN BE ASKED TO LEAVE ON THE FOLLOWING GROUNDS:
2. Immoral influence, Unsatisfactory Performance, the threat to the security of school
3. Non-payment of dues
4. Repeated detention in the same class
5. Shortage of Attention (less than 75%)
6. Bunking of school
7. Vandalizing of school property
8. Misdemeanor of guardians (Violence – Physical & Verbal) and Forced entry as mob into the school premises without providing any identification and relationship to the student.
CONTACT FOR ADMISSIONS AND QUERIES:
MOBILE: +91 9917038919, +91 9917459150, +91 7060348874, +91 9808571634