- Students must be punctual; they should arrive at the school 5 minutes before the first bell for assembly.
- Students should come to school clean and tidy with trimmed hair.
- It is compulsory to bring the school diary and identity card regularly.
- Parents are requested not to visit wards or teachers in the classrooms without the prior permission of the Principal.
- Students suffering from infections/contagious diseases shall not be permitted to attend school till full recovery. They should submit a medical fitness certificate in support of that.
- The school reserves for itself the right to rusticate a student for unsatisfactory progress/bad conduct.
- Writing or scrubbing on the walls or causing damage to school property will be treated as misconduct.
- No student will be sent home unless a duly authorizes person comes to fetch him/her. Please get a stampede pass issued.
- Absence from school must be supported by leave application by the parent or guardian of the student
- No Student will be allowed to leave school early during school hours. In case of urgency, his/her leave application is to be signed by either of parents, if not, the leave may not be allowed.
- All students are expected to maintain a high standard of discipline, polite and gentlemanly
behavior in the school as well as outside the school. The school authorities reserve the right of asking a student to be withdrawn at once if in their opinion his stay in school is detrimental to the school discipline or interest.
- A Student may be withdrawn during or after the school session on the following grounds.
- If his/her progress in academics is not satisfactory.
- If his/her school dues are in arrearage.
- If he/she is found using unfair means in the examination.
- A student, whose name has been struck off the absence without leave/carelessness or indiscipline, may not be eligible for re-admission.
- Visitors/parents to come formally dressed.
HOW TO CONDUCT YOURSELF / OUR EXPECTATIONS:
Each student is expected to:-
- Be a regular scholar, come to school in tidy, neat and clean school Uniforms. Take pride in wearing the school uniform.
- Let there be grace and sense of purpose in your movement.
- Help to keep the Campus clean.
- Do not loiter outside the classroom while the school is in session.
- Move in line and do not disturb the class.
- Take care of your things and do not lose them.
- Maintain proper discipline during change of periods and classrooms.
- Be a keen learner, obedient to teachers, helpful and tolerant to fellow students.
- Develop a good character and personality, observing simple rules of decency and decorum.
- Believe in simple living and high thinking, being truthful and honest.
- Should you find anything, deposit the same in the Lost and Found Department of the school.
- Do not do anything which is derogatory to your self-respect.
- Your work and conduct should bring a good name to the school that will open a bright future for you.
- Carry out the order of the class monitor, housemaster and teachers.
- Be an active participant in every activity of the school.
- Enter your home assignment in the diary daily. That will help you do the homework.
- Do not bring valuables to the school.
- Juniors should be treated with love and affection.
- Avoid vulgarity in talk and behavior.
- “A healthy mind lives in a healthy body”. To take care of your health it is not important how much you eat but more important is what you eat. Also, make sure that you give 6 hours to 8 hours of rest to your body.